Administrator - DV Cleared
Our undisclosed client, in the Defence and Security space, is currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join them on a contract basis. The position will help effectively manage the client liaison suite and suitable candidates are required to go through DV level clearance.
In this position your responsibilities will be:
- Register meetings in the liaison suite calendar ensuring the appropriate rooms have been booked at the correct times.
- Ensure there are enough chairs/flipcharts in the meeting rooms as required.
- Book VTC's with Client staff.
- Ensure the rooms are maintained and cleared by teams, reporting defects to the Estates team.
- Assist with liaison meeting request administration.
- Create visitor pass requests and required checks.
- Book refreshments and deliver them if required.
- Book transport if required.
- Facilitate escorting of visitors.
- Ensure the visitor list is up to date.
- Arranging team events and circulating marketing material.
Suitable candidates should possess the following skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Have worked as an Administrator in previous roles.