1st / 2nd Line Helpdesk Support (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take
1st / 2nd Line Helpdesk Support (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Warrington, Cheshire - £23,000 - £25,000 + Benefits – Permanent
Networking (routing, switching etc), Helpdesk, IT Helpdesk, IT Service Desk Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, Service Desk, IT Service Desk, ITIL, MS Office, Skype, Windows, MS Windows, Office 365, 1st Line Helpdesk, Helpdesk, 2nd Line Helpdesk, Microsoft, Microsoft Helpdesk
A Global systems integrator requires a 1st / 2nd Line Helpdesk Support to be based in Warrington to start ASAP. The IT Service Desk Analyst will be the first point of contact for providing technical support to the accounts designated users. It will require a competent aptitude for working with applications / computer systems / handheld devices and to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues to their desired resolution.
- To act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls to their conclusion from internal staff via telephone and email
- Responsibility for troubleshooting IT related problems from software / applications to hardware, such as desktops, laptops, printers and iPhones of the accounts designated users
- Responsible for troubleshooting basic issues operating system, network, email and shared resources such as network shares, printers etc.,
- Log all customer contacts in CRM tool and take ownership of incidents to their desired conclusion
- Installation of all applications and resetting passwords to all enterprise applications
- Escalate unresolved calls to various application and infrastructure support teams
- Participate in enterprise application release / maintenance activities on request
- Closely monitor and meet ticket SLA targets
- Effective time / task management, as well as the ability to be flexible and creative on any given task
- Operating within a 24/7 Service Desk operation, as per agreed shift rota
- Responsible for monitor and maintaining defined SLA’s
- Act as the designated backup for Incident Manager when reasonably instructed to do so
- Must be Security Cleared or eligible to take.
- Ideally ITIL certified or working towards.
- Quantifiable experience of operating in a face paced moving client facing engagement
- In depth quantifiable knowledge and hands on experience in troubleshooting IT related issues
- Constantly seeks to improve technical knowledge and researches new product capabilities
- Possess excellent inter-personnel skills
- Willingness to participate and lead project meetings with the customer on request
- Sound technical knowledge across the ITSM tools, applications including MS Office, Skype for business, etc.
- Good understanding of networking (routing, switching etc)
£23,000 - £25,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.