Are you holding a current DV clearance and are interested in taking an Administrative role based in Cheltenham? These two fixed term openings (maternity cover) with a possibility of extension or permanency may be of interest to you
QA (https://www.qa.com) is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders.
QA Learning provides the most complete range of training courses and learning services available in the UK.
We are looking to recruit two Learning Advisors to provide a high quality, dedicated, administrative and logistical service. Working off site or on site and on behalf of one of QA's largest clients you will work to provide our Client with a first point of contact for all resource and training requests providing exceptional customer service and representing QA in the best possible way.
As the Learning Advisor, you will:
- Provide professional advice on training courses to meet customer requirements
- Research, respond and advise on queries for all bookings
- Follow up on all client requests while keeping client informed of progress
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to resolve enquires
- Proactively build and maintain business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service
- Carry out tasks within the agreed time-frame working to specific frequently monitored SLA’s
- Organise and minute project review meetings
As the Learning Advisor, you will have:
- Hold a valid DV level clearance
- Have a passion for Admin
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Excellent written skills
- Thorough attention to detail
Sounds interesting? Please apply with your CV, we look forward to talking to you!