Our Client a large Government Department, are currently seeking a Technical Architect.
• Proven track record of working and delivering on IT solutions for a major Defence Programme;
• Substantial System Design and Development of complex software/firmware and associated hardware systems;
• Application of System Engineering analysis processes including Waterfall & Agile/Scrum methodologies;
• Expertise is the use of Requirements, Development, Integration & Test and Master Data Management Tools;
• Extensive knowledge in both internal and external standards, emerging and obsolete standards, open/closed interfaces and interface control documents;
• Proven experience in working collaboratively across multiple product development and specialist domain teams;
• Understanding and practice of defence standards and procedures;
• Standard productivity toolset use, problem solving, administration & negotiating skills.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or a related/equivalent field or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience;
• At least 15 years of IT and engineering and associated administration experience while meeting expertise requirements;
• Professional Accreditation.
If this would be of interest, please apply with an up to date CV for further details.