Lorien are recruiting on behalf of a global blue chip company who require a VB.Net Developer for a contract role in Sunderland.
This will be to provide and maintain applications with responsibility for:
- Designing and developing systems
- Providing application support.
- Assisting with IS and IT project related tasks, working closely with other teams to plan develop and commission new IT infrastructure
To be considered for this role you will possess a good mix of the following:
- Visual Studio .NET Programming
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Data transfer Protocols (e.g. FTP)
- Web Services
Please note that this role will require shift work.
Please apply within or send your CV to Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age