Intranet Content Manager (SharePoint)
Intranet Content Manager (SharePoint) - SharePoint, content, intranet, content manager, intranet manager
Central London - circa £30,000 - £40,000 (pro rata) - 6 month fixed-term
My client, a forward-thinking and dynamic organisation that is rapidly becoming a thought leader in its field, is looking to recruit an Intranet Content Manager (SharePoint) to manage the Intranet and associated SharePoint sites and content.As an Intranet Content Manager you will be responsible for managing the intranet and associated SharePoint sites and content, as well as managing and developing content types, document templates, workflows, site collections, master pages and permissions. You will interact directly with the user community to gather requirements and solve problems and will work alongside communications to support the development of our client's editorial schedule and corporate calendar, assisting and working closely with colleagues in all areas of the organisation.
To be effective in the role, you will need to demonstrate the essential requirements below:
- Proven experience in performing SharePoint 2010/2013 site collection administration
- Demonstrable experience of SharePoint taxonomy, metadata and information architecture
- Extensive experience of working with Microsoft products - particularly the Office 365 suite and SharePoint
- Confidence in working directly with colleagues at all levels of the organisation to prioritise, schedule and manage intranet content
- Experience in analysing and reporting Intranet usage and engagement
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise social software and its role in organisational knowledge sharing and collaboration
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information.