My client, a well-known engineering company based in Bristol, are currently seeking a part-qualified Reporting Accountant to work a 6 month contract position. This could turn into a longer term opportunity fort the right candidate.
You should ideally be available or on a maximum of 2 week's notice.
You will have to pass a background security check upon offer of the role.
You will be responsible for the consolidation of current financial reports and forecasts for future business growth. In addition you will produce monthly reports, analyse results compared to budgets/forecasts and provide ad-hoc reports and analysis.
You will work as part of a team that will look at developing the internal processes and reporting to meet the Business Unit requirements. The successful operation of this role is highly dependent upon working closely with both Projects and Resources finance teams.
- Consolidation and production of timely and accurate management accounts
- Consolidation and production of timely and accurate budgets, forecasts and strategic plan reports
- Cash management and forecasting.
- Provide analysis with particular focus placed upon the long term financial trends and cost control opportunities.
- Preparation and regular review of the Business Plan and assist in monitoring performance.
- Ensure sufficient, timely, accurate and meaningful information are available to the leadership team.
- Part Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable behaviours as an agile & innovative individual
- Understanding of the engineering manufacturing sector
- Strong Excel Skills