.NET Project Manager - NATO - Mons, Belgium
LOCATION: Mons, Belgium
DURATION: 6 months with possible extensions
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
WORK HOURS: Monday to Friday, normal working hours
CLEARANCE: NATO SECRET
- Technical Lead assisting Project Manager on all technical planning, writing and checking technical documentation.
- He / She will collaborate with major project’s Customer (JFCBS Archivist) actively providing technical support in delivering ad-interim archiving functionalities already existing, supporting current file shares and indexes, and providing guidance for Stage 2 and 3 of the project ( identification, Organization, and Disposal)
- He / She will foster collaboration between archivists (JFCBS and NHQ) and the Agency.
- A broad knowledge of many different types of IT systems and product offerings including Java and Microsoft.
- NET Software development environments, various integration middleware platforms, database platforms and others
- The resource will be replace the CUR1722 Technical Lead who leaves in September 2017
The replacement is critical for the Project
- Has relevant experience with NATO or NCI Agency
- Has relevant experience with NATO IM/KM policies
- Has relevant experience with NATO document management policies
- Has relevant experience in scientific support to IM/KM
More jobs like this
- £100,000 - £109,999 Contract NATO Consultancy jobs in Belgium
- £100,000 - £109,999 Contract NATO Defence jobs in Belgium
- £100,000 - £109,999 Contract NATO Engineering jobs in Belgium
- £100,000 - £109,999 Contract NATO Information Technology jobs in Belgium
- £100,000 - £109,999 Contract NATO Scientific jobs in Belgium