Knowledge Management Expert - NATO - Mons, Belgium
Knowledge Management Expert
LOCATION: Mons, Belgium
DURATION: 6 months
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
WORK HOURS: Monday to Friday, normal working hours
CLEARANCE: NATO SECRET
- The management of knowledge assets and resources within the ITM Program Office, providing advice to identify, develop and implement effective knowledge management policies and practices.
- Development of departmental and cross-departmental systems and processes to ensure an effective and integrated approach to identifying, capturing, evaluating, retrieving and sharing information assets.
- Responsible for knowledge management processes, building KM capacity through training and transfer of knowledge and skills
- Streamlining of work processes to support the use of current Knowledge Management tools.
- Identifying, assessing and recommending opportunities to further best practices in organisations KM systems.
- Identifying and recommending ways to create, share and utilize knowledge within an organisation to contribute to a culture of knowledge sharing among cross-departmental teams to 'institutionalize' KM practices. Reviewing and evaluating policies, procedures and related roles and make recommendations with the objective to support the sustainability and continuity of organisational KM.
- Propose and coordinate communication and training programs designed to enhance awareness of an organisations KM system. Designing, planning and implementing KM-related initiatives, including organization-wide implementation of programs and events that involve knowledge creation and sharing.
- Applying information technology to the implementation of KM and knowledge sharing strategies.
- Experience in organizational/leadership development, management, coaching and training
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of techniques and methods for mapping/measuring/analysing business processes.