Project Manager Cyber Security - NATO - The Hague
Project Manager Cyber Security
LOCATION: The Hague, Netherlands
DURATION: 6 months with possible extensions
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
WORK HOURS: Monday to Friday, normal working hours
- Management of cyber security procurement projects within agreed time, cost and scope/quality limits.
- Monitor and control projects progress and expenditure to ensure resources are used in support of the authorized project plan.
- Identify, plan, request and manage the deployment of resources supporting NSIP and Third-
Party projects to meet project milestones and initiate corrective actions when necessary.
- Apply NCIA project quality management principles and processes.
- Extensive experience in the management of large Cybersecurity or ICT projects.
- A university degree in computer science, computer engineering or other relevant scientific or engineering discipline, equivalent to a Master's or higher, and supplemented by relevant postgraduate qualifications. The lack of a university degree may be compensated by the demonstration of particular abilities or experience of interest to the Agency.
- Experience of MS EPM.
- A formal project management qualification such as Prince 2 or PMI PMP.
- Knowledge and experience in managing Cyber Security Projects Recognised track record in dealing with stakeholders, understanding their needs, problems, and requests and proposing constructive ways ahead.
- Proactive attitude in seeking and maintaining trust from stakeholders.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills.
More searches like this
- Consultancy NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Den Haag
- Cyber Security NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Den Haag
- Defence NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Den Haag
- Engineering NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Den Haag
- Information Technology NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Den Haag