Organisational Design Consultant
J14565 – Organisational Design Consultant
CMC Partnership is a trusted and respected provider of specialist Change Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management. Our focus is on meeting our customer needs and developing relationships based on our core values of openness, trust and respect.
We are currently seeking an Organisational Design consultant for our expanding permanent team:
Successful candidates will have proven Organisational Design experience across multiple themes.
Role is to design, develop and plan the implementation of client organisational model and structures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop and delivery OD plans
- Definition of supporting governance requirements
- Identification, modelling and definition of team level roles
- Sizing and modelling resource requirement
- Support in defining budgetary implications
- Significant senior stakeholder engagement
- Working with business process analysts in process definition and optimisation
- Support business change managers in impact assessments
- Support of transition management in transition planning
- Support benefits management in benefits identification and assessment
Skills and Experience Required:
- Substantial experience in organisational design (Essential)
- Can evidence practical involvement in large and complex organisational design projects
- Organisational design experience in multiple contexts IT/HR etc
- Can demonstrate solid experience in an organisational design methodology or framework (probably gained within a management consultancy environment)
- Excellent influencing and communication skills required
- Knowledge of Programme and Project Management methodologies highly desirable
- Strong experience of capability mapping, organisational assessment, organisational structure & design, organisational governance, roles, sizing and pricing
Please reply with your CV attached quoting J14565
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a BPSS check as a minimum.
CMC Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.