Lead Dynamics 365 Consultant/Senior Developer (CRM Online)
Dynamics 365 Senior Developer is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract, to be based at home. The candidate must be willing to travel to Bracknell or Stevenage on a very infrequent basis.
We require an experienced Dynamics 365 / CRM online resource to meet an immediate client demand. The resource needs to have extensive experience working on Dynamics CRM projects - experience in designing and delivering technical deliverables on customer projects and have hand-on customer and stakeholder engagement experience. The successful candidate needs to be a self-starter, hands-on developer / architect and provide technical input and oversight to ensure successful project delivery Dynamics CRM development team. In addition portals development experience is essential.
A vacancy exists within our clients' Microsoft Practice for a Dynamics 365 Lead Developer. Acting in a senior developer / design authority type role you will be expected to have an excellent level of knowledge and experience of software design and software development with the Dynamics CRM Online technology stack - including Dynamics 365 Portals.
You will also be expected to interact with other senior team members to collect requirements, provide technical analysis and recommend solutions and approaches to accommodate constantly changing business requirements. Writing specifications and providing technical analysis documents will also be within your remit.
Reports into the Applications Development Manager. The candidate should be a self-starter showing initiative to take the lead on projects.
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM online;
* Experience in creating custom entities and relationships between those entities;
* Dynamics CRM Portal development experience
* Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
* Excellent experience in using CRM SDK.
* Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
* Motivated, able to work independently and in a team environment
* Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
* Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
* Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal
* Be well versed in different testing methodologies, tools and techniques
* Experience in agile deliveries and tight timescales
Skills - Useful:
* Practical experience of content migration using KingswaySoft;
* Implementing Dynamics CRM Master Data Model using Azure Logic Apps;
* Excellent design and branding skills;
* Experience in a client-facing role; liaising with clients and participating in requirements gathering and design workshops
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.