Lead Pre-Sales Architect-Networks/Telecoms -Contract,Birmingham
Lead Pre-Sales Architect - Networks/Telecoms - Contract, Birmingham
You must have previous experience as an Lead Pre-sales architect in a customer facing role, you must be able to demonstrate ownership and accountability of delivering large scale Network/Telecoms Services into a customer.
- Managing relationships with customers, suppliers & internal Account team managers
- Engaging effectively with customers, requirements gathering and leading a Bid Team
- Possess excellent communications skills & be able to translate complex information into layman's' terms for those that are not conversant with security knowledge & services.
- Managing bids of £10M+
- Experience and knowledge of Network / Telecoms experience.
- Able to act as a Pre-sales Architect - capable of engaging effectively with customers, requirements gathering and leading a Bid Team.
- Previously worked on bids £10M +
- Good technical background
- Strong Network knowledge
- ITIL foundation
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.