Senior Business Change Manager-2
We are looking for a Senior Change Manager to join our recently expanded team to ensure change activities are successfully delivered into business areas by mitigating the business risks associated with planned changes.
As a Senior Change Manager you will be Leading the design of change management activities in the business and managing their delivery using the company change process and tools. Establishing and implementing the mechanisms by which benefits can be delivered and measured, whilst assisting the Head of Business Change in maintaining a network/community of practice of change leads and practitioners across the business
We are looking for the Senior Change Manager to have:
- Good standard of general education, with proven literacy and numeracy
- The ability to work systematically to resolve problems, identify causes, anticipate resistance and make informed decisions
- Experience of maintaining a high degree of effectiveness in a multi-task role, managing priorities and delivering to challenging timescales
- Significant experience working within organisational transformation programmes
- Previously planned change activities and successfully delivered these.
- Experience of developing metrics to demonstrate the impact of change activity in support of benefits realisation
AWE plays a crucial role in the defence of the United Kingdom, by providing and maintaining the warheads for the country's nuclear deterrent. We are a centre of scientific, engineering and technological excellence, with some of the most advanced research, design and production facilities in the world. Our unique expertise also assists the UK Government in developing and delivering a range of innovative and integrated support services, including national nuclear security and counter-terrorism solutions.
AWE is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from sections of the community which are currently under-represented at AWE, including women, BAME and applicants with disabilities.