We have an exciting new permanent opportunity for a Supplier Manager to support a major Government programme from our location in Central London.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
As part of Service Delivery team, Supplier Managers are responsible for managing the communications, performance and engagement with Suppliers. As part of the Service Integration Management (SIAM) team, Supplier Managers will (working together with Service Performance Management) ensure Suppliers adhere to Process and Procedures, perform to pre-defined Service Levels, agree any associated financial Service Credits and conform to the Master Service Agreement.
- Oversee the performance of assigned Supplier(s)
- Manage the Services provided by the Supplier and ensure delivery in compliance with the Service Levels and Master Services Agreement
- Review reports, identify trends and any preventative actions that need to be taken to prevent SLA breaches
- Conduct regular performance reviews with Suppliers
- Identify and manage risks
- Identify process improvements and recommendations for consideration as part of the performance review
- Address any non-compliance issues
- Work with Suppliers to ensure conformance and adherence to Policies, Processes & Procedures and manage non-compliance by any Supplier
- Ensure remedial and improvement plans are actioned
- Manage the day to day operational relationship with Suppliers
- Provide an interface for formal communications from all Suppliers and the customer
- Develop Supplier relationship improvement plans
Essential skills and experience:
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident working independently and within a fast paced team in a busy environment
- Strong business acumen, financial control and analytical skills
- Team player with strong leadership skills capable of motivating and coaching teams
- Ability to win "heart and minds"
- Experience working in the Public Sector
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- IT Service Operations background
- ICT certification an advantage
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button.
Our company headquarters is located in Reston, Virginia. Outside of the United States, we operate in 30 countries around the world with more than 2,000 employees in global locations. Our largest concentrations are in Australia and the United Kingdom where we continue to expand our local footprint.