Desktop PMO Analyst DV Cleared
Job title Desktop PMO Analyst
Salary: Up to £23K plus 5% flexible benefit fund
This is a new role for an experienced PMO Analyst to work on a large and secure site and support the Account Management, maintain financial support to ensure the smooth running of projects and project support and liaise between Account and Headquarters to transfer and send Documentation so that the Projects and Personnel are
supported. Your role will include defining the detailed scope and deliverables for the support office with both internal and external clients, establishing support office budgets and gaining acceptance of costs; produce accurate forecast of future support office requirements, complete and manage service/ project risk and complete delivery reports. IT is essential that you hold current DV Clearance for this great opportunity!
- Define the detailed scope and deliverables for the support office with both internal and external clients.
- Establish support office budgets and gain acceptance of costs.
- Produce accurate forecast of future support office requirements.
- Complete and manage service/ project risk
- Complete delivery reports
- Ensure that tools are used consistently
- Ensure effective client engagement.
- Support service and project delivery.
- Support Finance Service
- Assistance in Resource Management.
- HR local point of contact.
- OTL local point of contact
- Vocational/Diploma/Associate Degree
- Strong experience of Excel, Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft Windows
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills, focused on meeting customer needs
- Emerging support activities as directed by line management
- Current DV Clearance
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the Sopra Steria website and Sopra Steria LinkedIn company page.