Web Applications Developer - SITECORE
Web Applications Developer (SITECORE)
Farnborough - possibility to be flexible on location
Competitive Salary + Pension + Share Scheme + more
SC Clearance will be required!
AN UNDERSTANDING AND FAMILIARITY OF SITECORE XP IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE
The Web Applications Developer develops and maintains internal and external web solutions using Sitecore XP and ASP.Net. This role is to develop new and existing web applications in line with IT strategy and organisational goals.
- Designing, developing, packaging and deploying Sitecore solutions to small, medium and large scale environments whilst ensuring that development is executed to the appropriate standards and processes.
- Production of high level and detailed design documentation, and peer review of designs and code
- Support the Sitecore and web application strategy and continuous improvement
- Manage client relationships with client stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Mentor and provide guidance to other team members on Sitecore and web projects
- Act as technical expert in escalation of issues including providing 2nd & 3rd line support to resolve issues.
Knowledge, skills and Personal Qualities Required
- Minimum of 2 years of overall Sitecore experience
- Understanding of developing web applications for deployment to Microsoft Azure
- A formal qualification at degree level, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained by practical work experience.
- Sitecore Developer certified
- Able to obtain SC clearance
Essential Experience / Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of Sitecore XP and xDB functionality and development methods.
- Proficient in developing and configuring Sitecore solutions
- Strong .NET development skills (C#, ASP.NET, XML, Web Services, MVC, SQL Server, Team Services).
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience of deploying websites using Visual Studio
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills including review of existing systems, and transition to service for new systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Desirable Experience / Qualifications
- Experience of using Azure and/or Sitecore PowerShell
- Experience of using Team Foundation Version Control
- Aware of unit testing frameworks.
If you would like to know more or have any questions about further opportunities with Experis please do not hesitate to get in touch - or 0161 924 1383
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.