Information Assurance Consultant
Information Assurance Consultant required to be customer facing and provide advice, solutions design and key governance for Information Assurance Security requests. Completing high and low level designs and defining innovative security solutions to provide high level customer service.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Dealing with key customer decision makers such as IT Directors, Programme Managers and Partners.
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team, reporting into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise in security products
- Shaping security proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and able to make security trade-offs as required.
- Contributing to customer's security architectures, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity.
- Managing the work of other SMEs contributing to the design and implementation.
- Taking responsibility for security input to accreditation and business approval meetings.
Suitable candidates will have a good mix of the following:
- Defence sector experience, including a good understanding of the constraints imposed by JSP440 and JSP604
- Knowledge and Experience of HMG Security Accreditation and Governance processes
- Strong IA knowledge and experience
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Well-developed leadership, management and consulting skills
- Thorough knowledge of security technologies and associated products
- Expert in Risk methodologies and tools
- Customer and business focused
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and ensure successful delivery
- Relevant Industry certification.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large IT consultancy with a strong client portfolio, they offer opportunities for further training and a competitive salary package including car allowance, pension scheme, health care and bonus scheme.
Please note due to the nature of the position candidates must be willing to travel and hold or have held Security clearance and willing and eligible to undergo the process.
Please apply within for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age