Account Delivery Director - Customer Services
OCSL Project Services are working with a market-leading International client who are very much at the top of their industry.
Account Delivery Director – Customer Services, Customer Experience, Front Office, Back Office
They are recruiting for an Account Delivery Director, which is a key and strategic role for them and will be at a Senior Level across the organisation.
In the role of Account Delivery Director, you will bring to this role demonstrable experience of running large-scale programmes focussed on Customer Services, Customer Experience (CX) and Back Off Operations (responsible for in excess of 2,500 FTE).
This role requires someone who has excellent knowledge of Customer Service operations including Command Centre, Virtual Contact Centre, Front Office and Back Office operations. As well as a Strong Service Oriented background delivering world class service metrics.
This Senior Delivery role requires experience of providing a Global footprint and also Multi Region footprint. In addition, strong experience in managing Delivery P&L within budget and delivering YOY cost improvements.
Given the nature of the client requirements, we are ideally looking for someone who has experience in the Energy sector, although this isn’t an essential requirement.
- Ideally come with experience of the Energy Sector (but not essential)
- Experience in running large scale CX and Back Office operations….. 2,500+ FTE
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with Multi Region Footprint
- Preferable 10+ years’ experience with Global Footprint at Senior Level.
- Experience in managing third party suppliers, operating in a Consortium structure, where consortium members deliver a significant share to the total deliverables/workload
- Experience in delivering complex multi regional, multi partner transformations including managing people, process, technology and culture change
- Has excellent knowledge of Customer Service operations including Command Centre, Virtual Contact Centre, Front Office and Back Office operations
- Strong Service Oriented background delivering world class service metrics
- Strong experience in managing Delivery P&L within budget and delivering YOY cost improvements.
- Experience of Managing in a regulated environment.
- Demonstrates Excellent client management skills
- Strong Leadership skills - Management and decision making, Planning, Organizational, build high performing teams, workforce planning, utilization, productivity, resource planning and demand management.
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer focus, experience in client delivery management, SLA reviews and governance.