SIAM Catalogue & Request Process Lead
We have an exciting new permanent opportunity for a Catalogue & Request Process Lead to support a major Government programme from our location in Central London.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
Leidos is developing its Information and Communications Technology (ICT) presence significantly in the UK. It has ambitions to bid for, win and execute a number of major UK Government ICT programmes. A key element of these programmes will involve the management of ICT operations in existing customer estates (including third-party services) and the introduction of a Leidos managed and delivered environment/ICT enterprise; including the design, transition and operations of new services.
As the SIAM Catalogue and Request Process Lead within the Service Management Integrator (SIAM) team, a key ingredient to success is winning the hearts and minds of the Supplier Process Managers and IT staff. Leading by example and fulfilling the SIAM activities in line with the agreed processes is critical to maintain credibility.
The Process Lead will be expected to have a good knowledge of how the Service Catalogue and Request Fulfilment Management processes integrate and interact with other ITIL processes.
Key Responsibilities include:
Service Catalogue and Request and Access Process
- Lead Service Design activities around Catalogue and Request requirements, implementation and testing.
- Coordinate with Suppliers for new services going live to ensure Catalogue items and Service Request templates are built effectively in the ITSM toolset.
- Assures the currency of the Service Catalogue is maintained by ensuring Suppliers update their catalogue items within the agreed frequency or post changes.
- Supports the transition team with approving design requirements.
- Has a significant input into the catalogue scrum in order to update the project, and the engineers on approving the requirements from a BAU perspective.
- Supporting the Service Desk with the escalation process.
- Chairs and manages the operational governance forums.
- Ensures the Process and Governance Structure is effective and refine it as required.
- Reviews and /or raises remedial actions to suppliers who are non-compliant.
- Initiates reviews to identify cause of process failures.
- Ensures Post Ticket reviews are performed as documented.
- Reviews reports to ensure compliance.
- Ensures reports are meaningful, of high quality & distributed to the right audience.
- Reviews all process improvement suggestions.
- Assesses impact of requested changes to other processes, suppliers and the customer.
- Drafts business cases / requirements to progress changes.
- Recommends changes to achieve improvement requested.
- Facilitates endorsement / approval of changes.
- Leads the implementation of changes.
- Defines business and derived requirements to the technical teams for changes to tools required to support approved process improvements / automation opportunities.
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button below.
Our company headquarters is located in Reston, Virginia. Outside of the United States, we operate in 30 countries around the world with more than 2,000 employees in global locations. Our largest concentrations are in Australia and the United Kingdom where we continue to expand our local footprin