Service Reporting Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Performance Reporting Analyst to support a major Government programme from our location in Central London on a permanent basis.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
Leidos UK has established a Service Delivery Performance Management function that provides timely, detailed and accurate information on all aspects of Performance Management, Service Levels, Key Performance Indicators and Customer Satisfaction.
This involves detailed engagement and coordination with a number of different suppliers who have been contracted directly by the Customer for provision of network, end user computing, hosting and application services as well as Leidos' own managed service environment.
Reporting to the Service Performance Manager, the Service Performance Reporting Analyst will be responsible for the production of all reports and surveys relating to Performance Management. These reports will be used within the Legacy Co-assurance, SIAM and Tower environment as well as for formal presentation to the Customer.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Understanding the Service Level requirements and measurements
- Understanding Leidos' contractual obligations to the customer
- Supporting the team responsible for Performance Management Reporting including some analysis of underlying data used to produce the Service Levels
- Keeping the Service Delivery Performance Manager updated and informed on all issues relating to reporting
- Working closely with the Service Performance Management Team to ensure that all Performance Management reporting is produced in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing ad hoc reporting, technical information and analysis of Performance Management data as required
- Some experience of producing reports
- Strong numeracy skills and abilities in order to analyse and present data in a clear manner
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and handling of raw data in order to support the analysis of results
- Able to work to challenging deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain flexible and adaptable, and react well when working under pressure
- Some knowledge of ITIL service management principles equivalent to ITIL Foundation certification
- Some experience in database design, data maintenance and/or database administration.
- Some experience of SQL
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button below.
Our company headquarters is located in Reston, Virginia. Outside of the United States, we operate in 30 countries around the world with more than 2,000 employees in global locations. Our largest concentrations are in Australia and the United Kingdom where we continue to expand our local footprint.