QlikView Data Analyst
QlikView Data Analyst - West London - 4 months Contract
My client is a Top FTSE100 Global Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of QlikView, along with good skills in SQL, MS Access and Excel.
My client is looking for individuals with the following knowledge/experience and who can perform these duties:
- Able to extract data from database and manipulate this data to add value to business information from various database systems.
- Knowledge of Excel, MS Access, SQL, QlikView, QlikSense and other databases are required.
- Knowledge of Qlik REST Connectors and connecting to SAP and other Data sources is highly desired.
- Automating the extraction process will be a part of the job so working with the QEMC and a knowledge of setting up SFTB process required
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of data
- Be able to report on progress through data activities on a daily / weekly basis
- Support / delivers data mapping and data collection activities
- Issue management
- Generation of process and data metrics
- Data quality monitoring and resolution
Desired & Beneficial Skills:
- Qlik development especially in scripting and automating procedures.
- Experience in setup up automation of processes including SFTP processes and reload scheduling Optimisations and debugging of scripting and load Using Qlik connectors especially Rest connector
- Maintain and optimise Qlik server and Qlik data architecture
- Successful candidate must have experience working with sensitive data.
- Experience with Qlik Sense
- Experience integrating Python and R
- Experience in using and creating Qlik extensions
This is a contract role for the QlikView Data Analyst working for a Top company on a global scale. To apply to the QlikView Data Analyst Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age