Service Manager DV Cleared
Job title Service Manager DV Cleared
Salary: Up to £48K plus 5% flexible benefit fund
Location: Hemel Hempstead or Gloucester flexible
With expansion on this large technical site, we have a fantastic new opportunity for a DV Cleared Service Transition Manager to ensure that all new services or major changes to service transition to the live
environment with the appropriate service wrap in place. You will also be responsible for assurance checklists being completed and work with all interested parties and that there is no risk to the service from the transition.
You will supervise the governance of change and ensure that any lessons identified feed into service improvement. As the Service Manager on this high profile account you will also assist in maintaining compliance with the International ISO20000 Standard for the Desktop Service. IT is essential that you hold current DV Clearance for this great opportunity!
- Ensure that all new services/ major changes to service are introduced to the live environment
- Establish early and effective communication with the proposal writer, service owner and the project manager to ensure all requirements are agreed and documented in advance
- Input to the Impact Assessments to determine Service transition effort and Service scope.
- Engage with Change Management to review and assess changes for service impact.
- Liaise with project managers, support teams, and the customer to ensure effective communication during service transitions.
- Maintaining the Transition Workbook for each service transition.
- Manage and report on service transitions to peers and senior management.
- Chair service gateway assessments as part of Acceptance into Service and Acceptance into Live
- Assure that the service model is valid and well documented
- Ensure that all training and knowledge is transferred to the service delivery teams in accordance with the Sopra Steria Assurance process
- Ensure that the overall service delivery is able to be reported and measured against the KPI’s and SPI’s in the Service Level Agreement.
- Work in a disciplined and structured manner in accordance with ITIL based service management processes as defined and continually developed.
- Input and contribute to the overall Continuous Service Improvement Plan
- Document procedures and review/update on a bi-annual basis or as necessary
- Ensure that risks and issues are recorded and managed in conjunction with the Project Manager, Risk Manager and Service Delivery Lead.
- Maintain the ISO20000 standard for the Desktop Service through cooperation with internal and external audits of the Service.
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills
- IT services background
- Relevant sector experience
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Current DV Clearance
ITIL V3 Expert
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the Sopra Steria website and Sopra Steria LinkedIn company page.