Our client who are a leading Cloud, IT solutions and managed services provider are looking for a Project Manager to join their team based in Huntingdon on a permanent basis.
Responsible for the scope and end to end delivery of technical and business changes, including all project communications, customer relationship management during delivery, RAID management, project change control and project reporting.
- Project Initiation Document (PID) / Statement of Work (SOW) definition and sign-off
- Project planning and tracking
- Project resource management
- Project RAID (Risks, Assumption, Issues, Dependencies) Register management and reporting, and escalation of Issues and Risks where appropriate
- Project weekly status reporting
- Project communications to the project team and to the customer points of contact
- Customer relationship management
- Project change control (scope, schedule and budget)
- Project budget management and Milestone Payment invoice definition
- Act as a project escalation point
- Manage project Closure and ensure sign-off
- Post-project review
- Deliver higher level technical and delivery advice to the customer
- Provide Pre-Sales advice to sales personnel and customer
- Demonstrate a proven track record working with formal project management methodology, including certification in Prince2 (Practitioner level)
- Previous experience working in the role of Project Manager responsible for project delivery
- Has awareness of some or all of the main technologies of the clients e.g. Microsoft AD, Exchange, O365, System Centre, Hyper-V, Vmware, NetApp, Citrix
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age