Business Analysts, Project Managers and PMO
Business Analysts, Project Managers
& PMO Consultants
£300 - £500/day DoE
RT Consulting are keen to speak with PPM and PMO Consultants with experience in delivering complex Process Improvement and Organisational Design Programmes with Defence and Security sectors for Transformation initiatives across Saudi Arabia.
We work with clients to help them enhance their operational efficiency and effectiveness, reduce operating costs, increase growth and profitability, meet conduct risks, develop customer focused services and products and better manage their business assets.
Successful candidates will have some or all of the following skills/qualifications:
- Strong experience in a change/project environment (Project Manager, Business Analyst or PMO etc), preferably in a multi-disciplinary project (multiple teams and stakeholders).
- Ability to manage and influence a wide range of stakeholders at all levels within client organisations.
- Experience of producing, supervising and managing the risks associated with the production of high quality, complex deliverables and reports in a Project, Programme or Change capacity, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to understand clients’ issues and provide appropriate solutions, with proven experience of effectively navigating clients through a clear thought process to resolve highly complex issues.
- Strong communicator with the interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting client relationships and the ability to leverage their existing network.
- Commercially minded with the ability to identify new opportunities, and convert these into sales
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct and present creative and innovative solutions to clients. Experience of financial modelling will be advantageous.
- Skills in process mapping and analysis, cost modelling and cash flow analysis.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new client and team environments
- Good presentation skills.
Successful Consultants will have their accommodation, flights and healthcare provided with flexible working arrangements put in place for home visits.
For further information and to register your interest please apply with the most recent copy of your profile today.