Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse test basis, design and create test conditions, test cases and test scripts and any other test artefacts to be executed by self and other staff.
- Create Test Data.
- Execute tests, log results and check for test completion.
- Log Defects, retest fixes and carryout for test completion.
- Log defects, retest fixes and carryout regression tests.
- Write test summary reports for testing stages completed.
- Liaise with Project Managers and other stakeholders to ensure test plans deliver the degree of assurance required for successful delivery.
- Skills transfer to in-house staff.
- Work with developers and system testers to automate existing functional and non-functional tests.
- Maintain and extend existing test frameworks as new functionality is introduced.
- Identify/ evaluate best test tools for application/ project in scope.
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required for this position
*** Please be aware that DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
- Good knowledge and experience of system level testing - Test Analysis, Test Design, Test Case Creation, Test Conditions.
- Knowledge and experience in the fundamental test process.
- Experience of applying different test techniques.
- Experience of working in an independent test team or project delivery team.
- Experience of testing large scale systems systematically.
- Evidence of testing throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Experience of HP ALM (Quality Centre)
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundations Certificate in Software Testing or higher.
- Knowledge and experience of Test Planning (Desirable)
- Experience of working in agile software delivery teams.
- Experience of using JIRA/ Atlassian tools.
- Experience of creating test scripts using Zepher.
- Experience using Selenium IDE and Web Driver.
- Experience of programming in Java or Python.
- Experience of behavioural driven development BDD (desirable)
- Experience of HP ALM (Quality Centre) and Load Runner (desirable)
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing.
- ISTQB Technical Tester qualifications (desirable)
- Certified Agile tester (desirable)
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date. Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.