You will work with the latest technology developing ground breaking solutions to everyday problems.
As a Network Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Day to day monitoring and management of the network
- Initial network incident diagnosis
- Network incident management and pro-active management of alarms
- Incident escalation and management
- Interaction and support of end user
- 24/7 + 15% shift Allowance
Mandatory Skills :
High Technical knowledge of networks, network security and their configuration and operational processes.
Proven commercial Juniper networking experience.
Strong in depth knowledge of networking technologies i.e. WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, routing and subnet addressing.
Strong in depth knowledge of networking hardware
Experience of network implementation work
Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
DV clearance and able to gain SPC
Can work in a Team environment
Skills - Useful:
Previous experience of network design
Support desk tools
ITIL foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes
High Grade Encryption (configuration and management)
Switching (Configuring and Managing)