- Working for the Finance team but to be based with a separate business department.
- Meeting with monthly budget managers within that department to review transactions and forecast future spend.
- Supporting managers in the generation of their annual budget bid.
- Monitor Assests purchased and under construction and arrange for transfer to the Fixed Assest Register.
- Report on monthly forecasts to Department Finance Manager and Senior Management.
- Process all required accounting adjustments on a monthly basis.
- Manage requisitions and purchase orders to ensure that goods and services are delivered and that commitment generated in forecasts is accurate.
- Forecasting & Budget Management including:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assests
- General Ledger
- Hold a Financial Qualification or working towards one (CIMA, CCAB etc)
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please note due to clearance timescales we can only accept applications from candidates who currently hold DV clearance.