Java or C++ Developer - Security Cleared
Java or C++ Developer - Contract - Gloucestershire or Hampshire - Market Rates
Our client is looking for a Java Developer to be part of a java development team to design, develop, test, debug, verify, integrate and support state of the art software utilising the java language with particular focus on front-end applications.
The successful candidate will have a technical aptitude must be a self-starter have good listening skills probe for answers demonstrate your understanding and draw upon your transferable and practical development experiences. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate how you take creative approaches to problem solving innovation and issue resolution.
- Should have strong fundamentals on OOP and C++, SPL and InfoSphere Streams tool use.
- Hands on coding experience essential.
- Familiarity with IBM Big Data architecture and data integration concepts on ETL, DWH, basic DB technologies and SQL.
- Strong development skills in, C++ and/or Java.
- Strong technical abilities to understand, design, write and debug complex code.
- Experience with software development tools and software development process.
- JMeter Selenium LoadRunner Python Java C++ web accessibility testing SOAP UI XML / XSD JSON.
- An understanding of the following: AIX Linux Oracle WebSphere Broker / MQ SQL Java Shell scripting WebLogic BPM.
- Experience using the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter analytical thinker thorough and detailed approach.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate strong problem solving.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum level of security clearance. If you do not hold an active clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.