Technical Application Architect
Application Architect - 6 Month Contract - Gloucestershire OR Hampshire - Great Rates!
Our client is looking for an Application Architect required for existing teams based on Java C++ and open source technologies. The successful candidate will be accountable for the design and approach for the technical team implementing the required application design and integration.
- Including technical business people process security information and facilities aspect of the design.
- The Technical Design Authority will take a broad view of the system under development including the system boundary and wider systems of interest.
- Strong communication problem solving stakeholder management and experience of a QA role supporting a client
- Understanding of our client's internal process, Agile
- Scrum experience
- Open source technologies
- Problem resolution skills and ability to pick up and learn new skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to aggressive deadlines
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.