Senior Consultant: Digital Supply Chain
Senior Consultant: Digital Supply Chain
Salary: Up to £80,000 plus a 15% Flexible Benefit Package
Location: Bristol and UK mobile
Continually growing within Aerospace, Defence and Security, we now have a brand new area and we are recruiting for a Senior Consultant within Digital Supply Chain so come and join in our success! You will have will have significant and deep-rooted experience of consulting within Aerospace, Defence and Security organisations and the majority of this experience will most likely have been gained from a recognised consultancy. You will be experienced in digital supply chain delivered to director/CTO/Technology Strategy Lead and be able to provide IT Strategy / Digital Supply Chain consultancy to clients of the Aerospace and Private sector defence markets. You will support, progress, help and drive sales and business development initiatives across primarily Aeroline but also the ADS markets and assist with the recruitment, development and retention of the ADS Consulting team; inductions; development; motivation and retention. As we have clients in various UK locations, you must be flexible on travel. It is essential that you are SC Cleared OR Eligible for this fantastic opportunity.
- Shape, create, deliver client engagements, both individually and with Consulting and Aeroline teams that deliver high margin and high value Consulting projects and ensure follow on leveraged
- Be seen as a prominent visible member of the Sopra Steria ADS Consulting brand, both to clients and through personal relationships, networks, events and platform speaking
- Identify and progress new client relationships including using own & Sopra Steria contact network; identify new offerings, new approaches
- Business & IT Transformation
- Achieve personal Revenue targets and personal client billability
- Ensure that work completed by Sopra Steria Consulting project teams is to the quality standard required by both the client and Sopra Steria Consulting
- Continue to develop and utilise strong industry knowledge to assist clients with key decisions.
- Consulting within aerospace, defence or security organisations
- Delivered value add to the business through digital supply chain
- Thorough understanding of the products, processes, systems and players in the aerospace, defence and security industry
- Strong knowledge of the current issues within the market including digital supply chain, operational improvement, business retention, product innovation
- Describes and positions propositions that embrace all domains of the customers operating model including a business processes, organisational change and information technology
- Experienced in defining ROI and making business cases
- Defines the high level description of the business operating strategies and solutions, and the benefits these deliver
- Presents the business and technical solution to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits
- Has had personal responsibility for the successful delivery of high value consulting projects.
- Business Development and Management
- Experience of developing service propositions and taking these to market
- Experience of team building, staff support and development including coaching/mentoring.
- SC Cleared / Eligible
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the Sopra Steria website and Sopra Steria LinkedIn company page.
More searches like this
- Aerospace SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Consultancy SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Defence SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Information Technology SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Manufacturing SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Milton Keynes