Project Manager - Permanent - Telford
A Project Manager is required to join my client - a global reinsurer and leading consolidator of Closed-Life services, on a permanent basis in Telford.
The Project Manager is required to provide outstanding project management to successfully delivery a wide range of projects. By championing the end-to-end methodology, this role builds dynamic relationships with Sponsors and stakeholders across the business.
Key Skills Required of a Project Manager:
- Experience working within IT Change and Business Change
- Strong experience working within a regulatory environment
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Strong experience of forecasting and budget control
- PRINCE2, Agile or APM Qualifications essential
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Responsible for the overall direction, co-ordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of a wide range of projects
- Developing full project plans and delivering forecasting and budget controls throughout
- Project managing multiple work streams across the business
- Manage the project milestones, risks and issues etc. using the Project Log
- Providing oversight on PMO when required
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age