Senior Cryptosecurity Consultant
Senior Cryptosecurity Consultant – Worcester
£60000 - £70000 + excellent benefits
My client is looking to add a number of Senior Cryptosecurity Consultants to their U.K team. You will provide technical advice and design aspects of systems that include cryptography and key management. You will be involved with a variety of tasks ranging from research into future concepts for cryptography, requirements and architecture for future systems, design of systems that use cryptography to modifying in-service systems.
• Lead/contribute to all stages in the delivery of customer focused research, consultancy, design and analysis for future cryptographic and key management systems.
• Provide technical expertise and advice on cryptography and information security, including developing more junior team members
• Interact with and lead Subject Matter Experts working in multi-disciplinary, multi organisation teams to deliver customer-focused solutions.
Skills and Exposure:
• Exposure working within the Government security domain.
• Knowledge and expertise of crypto and key management research, development or product design
• Focused on customer needs and requirements or equivalent engineering role with
• Ability to work in, add value to and lead multidisciplinary teams
• Security risk analysis and requirements capture
• Digital communications technology (e.g. radio, modulation, coding, protocols, internet technology)
• Security architectures and technology (hardware, software)
• Systems engineering design and implementation processes
Due to the nature of the working environment you must hold an active DV Clearance or be willing and able to go through the process.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Rob Wall on 0207 2489596 for a confidential discussion