Information Assurance Consultants
CLAS / Information Assurance Consultants – London or M4 corridor
You will be the principle consultant for the practice and provide secure network design and security solutions to their impressive client base. This role will define the Cyber Security strategy for the business unit and should in the future lead to the growth of a successful Cyber team.
You will have:
• CLAS or CCP certification (SIRA, IA Architect, IA Auditor etc)
• SC or DV clearance
• Ability to act as Lead of a number of engineering resources providing Information Assurance capability into a project/program.
• Security Risk assessments at business, technical architecture and process level.
• Working with clients delivery teams to develop a suitable system security architecture which can be implemented and meets the requirements and budget constraints
• System security Design Authority for the system security architecture of systems
• Presentation of security approach and designs to senior management, clients and accreditor
• Development and presentation of HMG security related documentation, including risk assessments, within specified timescales and effort estimates.
• Production of proposal for work, including preparation and justification of work programs and plans and effort estimates.
Skills and Exposure:
• UK HMG accreditation of complex systems
• Understanding of threat and vulnerability assessments and the design mitigations
• Security and accreditation across government
• Conversant with HMG Security Policy Framework (SPF), HMG Information Standards and supporting good practice guides.
• Applying the principles of secure network design, applications, gateways and interfaces
• Risk Assessment at business, technical and processes level.
• Production of RMADS and achieving Accreditor approvals.
• Understanding contractual requirements and balancing functionality, risk and cost.
• Ability to explain business principles of secure system designs in terms of business risk
• System Engineering tools such as DOORS, System Architect, TAU or similar
• Development of proposals and bids
Any relevant industry certifications would be a plus ie: CISSP, ISO Lead, etc.
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rob Wall on 0207 2489596 for a confidential discussion.
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Reading
- Consultancy SC Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Reading
- Cyber Security SC Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Reading
- Defence SC Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Reading
- Information Technology SC Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Reading