3rd line Infrastructure Support Analyst
Job Title: 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Analyst
Salary: Up to £35K + 5% Flex benefit
Providing third-line support to site teams and projects on this established and large scale account, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems Integration Engineer to cover both hardware and software support on a large and challenging secure site. It is essential that the successful candidate is willing to undergo a Security Clearance process for this role and is prepared to go to advanced clearance.
Provide integration reports on new software and hardware entering the estate
• Package and distribute software components to the Enterprise using Microsoft SCCM
• Assist with support of the corporate environment whilst maintaining its integrity
• Administration of support queues – Incident and workload management
• Progress incidents and problems to their conclusion
• Report anomalies and escalate issues to Team Leader
• Provide third-line support to site teams and projects
• Writing, reviewing and maintaining processes and procedures
• Suggest improvements and innovations (CSI&I) that could assist introduce efficiencies into the environment
• Work with business and security frameworks (ITIL, JSP, IMM
- Security Cleared or eligible, prepared to go to Advanced Clearance
- SCCM Administration – Software distribution, OS deployment and monthly Patches
- Scripting – PowerShell, VBS etc.
- Software integration and compatibility testing
- In depth knowledge of : Group policy, and client end points
- Operating system build and delivery mechanisms
- Good RCA within a complex environment
- Good software packaging knowledge.
- Able to effectively troubleshoot application packages
• Application virtualisation – APP-V, MED-V
• Endpoint device control
• Secure remote access
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the Sopra Steria website and Sopra Steria LinkedIn company page.