Windows System Admin
A second engineer is required to assist with the administration of a small estate of Windows servers running over VMware and a small estate of Windows Desktops. Cover is initially required for up to three months during summer. Immediate start subject to current SC clearance. Shift cover is not required. There is limited access to the internet so candidate must have skills to work from experience.
- Weekly log and housekeeping duties.
- User admin access and control via AD.
- Deployment of new servers over VMware provisioning.
- Server hardening.
- Install of new windows 10 desktops and join domain.
- Patching via side loading.
- Data loading over airgap.
- Support to small user community.
- Update system operating procedures.
- Applying configuration changes in support of security requirements.
- Ability to work with change process.
Location - South West London
Potential to move to a permanent role in future.