Information Security Manager (Exit Strategy)
SC Cleared* Information Security Manager is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Bracknell or London. The successful candidate will be involved on a customer exit project and the associated security risks with the service transition.
To be successful you will have the following experience:
- Previous experience working on an exit project.
- A minimum one of the following Security qualifications; CISMP, CISM or CISSP.
- Hands on experience in delivering a security service into a live business as usual blue chip customer/s who can demonstrate they have held responsibility & accountability for all associated security day to day activities on an account/customer they are working for.
- Strong technical experience & have an architectural background.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
Responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered, managing relationships with customers & suppliers at CISO / CTO & executive levels. Provide & plan strategic direction for the delivery of security, demonstrate significant experience in managing complex security programmes, proactively promote & identify security services which enhance the customer service & drive growth, able to translate complex security information into layman's' terms for those that are not conversant with security knowledge & services , work closely with our security operations centre. Holistic responsibility for all aspects of security, including technical, operational, procedural, physical, personnel security. Responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered.
Remedy request approval for Work Orders (remote access tokens, internet exceptions etc, SIEM support & initial analysis, Qualys vulnerability & patching improvement work, Support Audit actions for PWC Network security & Deloitte Access Control,Box.com administration & support, Change management reviews, Cyber security support e.g. domain squatting, SOC advisory, Eagle Eye, Assist in Policy reviews & guidance
Architecture skills: Review of ISIS documents for projects, IDAM Support & management including sponsor re-attestation, data cleanse, User Acceptance Test planning & staff training, Pen-Test planning & reviews, Risk Assessment Improvements, Network Segregati
1. Customer facing securtity experience.
2. Holds at least one of the following valid qualifications: CISMP, CISM or CISSP
3. Have a degree qualification (or equivilent)
4. Security Architectural experience
5. ISO 27001 experience
6. Good knowledge of British & International security standards
7. Ability to work as part of a larger team & matrix manage teams
8. Ability to develop conceptual models for the delivery of security services
9. Be assertive & ensure the best interests of the Company & customer are protected
10. Demonstrate effective management skills
11. Accountability & ownership.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. *the successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.