SAP ERP Enterprise Architect
SAP ERP Enterprise Architect is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial 6-month contract to be based in Bracknell. The successful candidate will be responsible for Producing the overall SAP ERP Application and systems architecture across Europe.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
· Owns SAP ERP and legacy landscape integration and interoperability
· Acts as intermediary between different project teams on solution architecture (Logistics, eCommerce, HR, etc.)
· Support Design, build and test activities
· Work alongside SAP Solution Architects and the Business design authority to agree overall design.
· Establish technical resource and skill needs to complete the work
1. To provide the lead role in the design of the Future systems Operating Model (FOM) with SAP
2. To develop the Blueprint/ Roadmap during the Design Stage.
3. To validate new business process changes from a systems perspective proposed during Design Stage.
4. Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for systems that support new or changed business processes identified during Design.
5. To co-ordinate & validate that cross-system business processes will function efficiently in the FOM.
6. To assist with resolution of gaps where the solution cannot be achieved.
7. Provide inputs into the programme plans for Programme level review (plan will be produced by the PM).
8. Provide feeds into SAP ERP Programme Design stage
9. Work with chosen vendors and or third parties on design of the replacement solutions.
SAP ERP Business Process Analysis capability
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.