HR Process Analyst
HR Process Analyst
Package: Basic salary plus generous holiday entitlement, nine day working fortnight, workplace pension scheme and additional flexible benefits scheme.
We are looking for an HR Professional to lead and support the design and implementation of HR processes which enable effective people management and efficient HR services. The ideal candidate would be able to proactively identify opportunities for change and improvement across HR, driving change processes and supporting the development of customer led HR services.
- Identify best practice HR processes and services, bringing a continuous improvement philosophy and practice in to the HR function.
- Maintain process documentation, shared folders and portal information.
- Access the change impacts of proposed changes to service and process; put in place appropriate plans to address change impacts.
- Interpret Company policy, working with policy owners to operationalise policy, delivering pragmatic solutions, standardised processes and supporting guidance.
- Deal with escalated Issues from within HR operations, Centres of Expertise and other HR colleagues and ensure their timely resolution.
- Support the planning and implementation of HR and business projects, working under the broad direction of others.
In order to be considered for this outstanding opportunity there are a few minimum standards which you will need to meet. These include;
- Good standard of general education, with proven literacy and numeracy.
- Basic project management and internal consulting skills.
- Basic analytical capabilities and knowledge of the use of metrics.
- Working with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and report writing.
- Experience of business process design, process mapping, problem solving and decision making.
- Combined skills and experience in hands on HR service delivery and HR process improvement.
We will also require any potential employees to be willing and able to obtain and maintain Security Clearance. For more information or to register interest apply now.
AWE plays a crucial role in the defence of the United Kingdom, by providing and maintaining the warheads for the country's nuclear deterrent. We are a centre of scientific, engineering and technological excellence, with some of the most advanced research, design and production facilities in the world. Our unique expertise also assists the UK Government in developing and delivering a range of innovative and integrated support services, including national nuclear security and counter-terrorism solutions.
AWE is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from sections of the community which are currently under-represented at AWE, including women, BAME and applicants with disabilities.