Security Customer Manager
Security Customer Manager
I am current recruiting a Customer Security Manager; the role holder will be responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered, managing relationships with customers & suppliers at CISO / CTO & executive levels. My client is one of the UK largest IT service providers; this is initially a 3month contract with potential extensions to be based in Bracknell / London.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
Provide & plan strategic direction for the delivery of security, demonstrate significant experience in managing complex security programmes, proactively promote & identify security services which enhance the customer service & drive growth, able to translate complex security information into layman's' terms for those that are not conversant with security knowledge & services , work closely with our security operations centre. Holistic responsibility for all aspects of security, including technical, operational, procedural, physical, personnel security. Responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered.
Remedy request approval for Work Orders (remote access tokens, internet exceptions etc, SIEM support & initial analysis, Qualys vulnerability & patching improvement work, Support Audit actions for PWC Network security & Deloitte Access Control,Box.com administration & support, Change management reviews, Cyber security support e.g. domain squatting, SOC advisory, Eagle Eye, Assist in Policy reviews & guidance.
Architecture skills: Review of ISIS documents for projects, IDAM Support & management including sponsor re-attestation, data cleanse, User Acceptance Test planning & staff training, Pen-Test planning & reviews, Risk Assessment Improvements, Network Segregati
- Hold as a minimum 3 years customer facing security experience.
- Holds at least one of the following valid qualifications: CISMP, CISM or CISSP
- Security Architectural experience
- ISO 27001 experience
- Good knowledge of British & International security standards
- Ability to work as part of a larger team & matrix manage teams
- Ability to develop conceptual models for the delivery of security services
- Be assertive & ensure the best interests of the Company & customer are protected
- Demonstrate effective management skills
- Accountability & ownership.
- Capable of obtaining & maintaining a UK national vetting at SC level.
- Security Risk Management
- Good IT technical background
- Demonstrate High level of integrity
Skills on the job:
- Identify & Drive Security Service Improvements
- Lead, advocate & communicate security offerings, policies & procedures
If you have any interest please give me a call on 02076541422 or email me at Abdullah.Rajput@lorien.co.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age