HR MI Analyst
HR MI Analyst
A HR MI Analyst is required on a Fixed Term Contract for our client a global re-insurers and a leading provider of 'closed life' services in Telford, for creation and delivery of high quality management information, ensuring data integrity is maintained within and between HR systems.
Duration: 12 months FTC initially.
Skills required of the HR MI Analyst:
- Business Objects report writing - design, development and QA.
- Advanced Excel
- Data management, interrogation, reconciliation and analysis
- VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Access
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Data Migration lifecycles
- Good stakeholder management skills to liaise with multiple parties in the process chain,
- Ability to articulate Technical to business understanding.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal administrative organisation and accuracy including process orientation.
Experience required of the HR MI Analyst:
- Experience within an MI & data manipulation environment
- Experience of managing large complex data sets
- Strong stakeholder management
- Client facing
- Exposure to HR Payroll data and confidential data
- Experience of Business Intelligence tools such as Cognos, Business Objects.
Key Responsibilities of the HR MI Analyst:
- Responsible for developing a comprehensive suite of reports to applicable timetables.
- Analysing the outputs from the MI reports by interpreting, considering trends and applying to the relevant market.
- Developing MI reporting to support effective decision making by the business and HRBPs.
- Audits management information to ensure integrity of data.
- Liaising with HRBPs to understand ad hoc requirements.
- Supports HR administration team to provide accurate data through training and checking of data.
- Acts as subject matter expert on applicable HR systems.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity is maintained between and within relevant HR systems.
- Contributes to HR projects as required by management.
- Liaises as appropriate for the proper performance and continuous improvement of overall HR administration and MI support.
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
MI ANALYST - FTC 12 MONTHS - TELFORD
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age