The role is responsible for the delivery of project support within an assigned team, under the leadership of a Project Manager, Senior PSO or PSO Team Manager.
- Supporting a Senior PSO in the provision of project support to IDTs and other large and complex strategic programmes.
- Delivering project support tasks within assigned team; MS Project, lifecycle briefcase, project reporting, invoicing and other project document creation and management.
- Delivery project finance; debtors and cash collection, calculation of accruals, collation of cost journals and facility costs.
- General project administration; meetings, agendas, minutes and action tracking.
- Supporting PSO improvement activity, and sharing knowledge skills and best practice.
- Awareness of project management; awareness of the project lifecycle and project finances.
- Intermediate process management skills. Recognised expert in a number of project support activities and tools.
- Demonstrable competence in SAP, MS Excel (including add-ins), Word, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Good organisational and record keeping skills.
Experience & Qualifications
- Project management qualification; APMP Introductory Certificate desirable.
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE level (to included English and Mathematics).