Senior Security Consultant – IR/Forensics
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Our client, a multinational technology conglomerate, are seeking a Senior Security Consultant for their global leading Incident Response function. This role will deliver into several of their largest clients - therefore ability to work on client site is essential.
- Computer/mobile forensic analysis
- Conducting Incident Response activities
- Creation and maintenance of client CIRT documentation
- Data recovery & eDiscovery
- Management of multiple client projects in multiple industries
- Expertise in two of the following: IR/Forensics investigations, Financial Services, Intellectual Property, Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT), Expert Witness/Litigation Support, IR Training, eDiscovery, Mobile Phone Forensics.
- Articulate and well-developed presentation and client facing experience
- Proven IR expertise
- Dynamic, hard working, self-starter
- Experience with EnCase and FTK ideal
- Good level of security assessments, pen testing and ethical hacking exposure
- PCI QSA/QIRA or GCFA certification desirable
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Consultancy jobs in Germany
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Information Technology jobs in Germany
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Public Sector jobs in Germany
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Security jobs in Germany