Remedy ITSM Technical Consultant
Senior Remedy ITSM Technical Consultant
Senior Remedy ITSM Technical Consultant - IT Service Management - Remedy - Pre-sales - BMC
Fusion is a leading ITSM consultancy and we are one of the biggest BMC Elite partners in Europe.
A Senior Remedy ITSM Technical Consultant is required to act as a “Technical Design Authority” on one or more BMC Service Management Product sets and to provide Ad-Hoc consultancy advice and guidance as required. The consultant is expected to input into the post pre-sales activity to ensure the requirements can be met within the product set and ensure that timescales are representative of the tasks being requested. The consultant is also expected to provide and review high level designs to be passed across to the delivery team to implement.
The Consultant is also expected to make a significant contribution to the successful management of customer relationships and for the identification of new opportunities within the existing customer base and thereby maximising revenue. Acting as a trusted advisor to customers on their service management projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Architecting solutions across multiple BMC technologies, Remedy, Remedyforce etc. These will range from simple solutions to complex global solutions.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for BMC Products/Modules (e.g. BMC Remedy Change Mgt).
- Installation of BMC technologies and the Integration of BMC technologies with the customers’ existing solutions.
- Capturing customer business requirements including the delivery of:
- Process to technology workshops.
- Data workshops.
- Requirements capture workshops.
- Design of customisations (e.g. workflow) across the BMC technologies, in line with customer business requirements.
- Developing bids, statements of work and proposal documentation to support customer requirements.
- Project Management and Planning for technology assignments:
- Defining timescales and risks for and delivering ITSM projects on time and within budget.
- Performance of assignment Post Implementation Reviews
- Working in a presales environment to deliver related pre-sales activities as and when required.
More information available on request.
Key skills: Senior Remedy ITSM Technical Consultant - IT Service Management - Remedy - Pre-sales - BMC