ITIL Service Manager
Lorien are recruiting an IT Service Manager to join an innovative and global market leader at one of their primary sites in Maidenhead.
Our client provides transformational solutions and is a market leader in their sector, currently employing over 125,000 trusted members of staff across the world. Joining as a contractor you would be responsible for establishing and managing application support for global Quality Management Systems.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Previously experience supporting IT applications using ITIL processes
- Experience working with Regulatory Applications (Examples: GxP, SOX and PII).
- Experience in the Medical Devices/Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industries with strong business acumen
- Leading onsite and offshore teams to deliver IT operational support
- Assist in the development and implementation of solutions, processes and tools using the ITIL framework.
- Perform general 2nd line support and resolution of application issues.
- Perform end to end incident, problem and change management
- Ensure all work undertaken conforms to internal regulations as well as any external requirements (e.g GxP, Privacy, SDLC).
- Ensure compliance requirements are met, oversees documentation activities and participates in compliance activities as required
- Maintain close contact with business users and other IT groups to ensure alignment of processes and delivery of quality
If you are passionate about what you do and keen to make a difference you will succeed in this organisation! Apply within or send a copy of your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age