Project Manager - Delivery, Consultancy, Defence, Security
Project Manager - Permanent - Gloucestershire/Bristol - Excellent Salary!
Our client, a consultancy firm, has just released a requirement for a Business Change Manager. Our client looks to facilitate the organizational, cultural and people changes needed for successful business change programs in order to identify hidden risks early, ensure adoption and maximize associated benefits.
Services / Duties:
- Stakeholder Management
The identification, assessment, mapping and planning associated with engaging people interested or affected by project and programs.
Tailored, targeted messaging and feedback mechanisms to ensure the right messages reach the right people in the right ways, at the right time.
- Preparing Organizations for Change
Activities for assessing change readiness and impact; creating a shared vision, establishing a compelling business case, and defining an effective change management strategy and execution plan.
- Organization Design / Target Operating Model Change
The assessment of existing operations and the change impact to them, the creation of a high level vision of the future state and the identification of the change activities required to achieve the target operating model.
- Behavioural / Cultural Change and Sustaining Change
Activities that drive and embed change within the organization through leadership and organizational preparedness, motivation, incentives and cultural adjustments.
- Stakeholder Management and Communications, Benefits Management, Training and Development, Project Management.
- Strategy, Business Analysis.
- Planning experience for large multi-organisation change programmes.
- Ability to bring innovative ideas for business change to the programme.
- Experience of delivering business change in government and non-government organisations.
- Stakeholder engagement skills at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.