Business Change Manager
The Cyber Solutions Division of the client based in London are seeking an experienced Business Change Manager to support program delivery within a rapidly changing fast passed environment.
Business Change Manager - Permanent - London - Up to £70,000 per annum
- Provide Stakeholder management for both the customer and program.
- Ensure interests of the sponsoring group are met by the programme.
- Conduct process analysis and implement recommended solutions.
- Assess customer business impact before solution deployment and mitigate by the development of change strategies, and implement a mechanism by which benefits can be delivered and measured.
- Address customer change impact and provide mitigation and implementation plans.
- Optimise the timing of the release of project deliverables into business operations.
- Facilitate change management process overview presentations to Team members and act as subject matter expert (SME) on change management to support program continuous improvement.
- Attend meetings with the customer as required and will be required to document analysis methodology and present results as required to senior program management and customers.
- Work with cross organisational SMEs to understand technology improvements and impacts for Change initiatives.
- Take responsibility for transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business.
- Recent experience supporting Business Process and Change Management Activities.
- Strong analytical as well as verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Good interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications.
- Skills in influencing and negotiation methods and techniques.
- A basic understanding of available and emerging IT technologies.
- An ability to understand how the IT technology supports the business.
- Capable of dealing with conflicting priorities between different specialist groups.
- Ability to translate business requirements and user requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organisation, which includes senior management, operations personnel and customers.
- A good understanding of statistical and analytical principles and processes.
- Experience of UK Government working practices would be desirable.
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying. Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you! (c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Job Role: Business Change Manager
Salary/Rate: £70,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance