Desktop Support (Level 2)
Desktop Support (Level 2) - Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take – Gloucester - £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits – Permanent
Desktop Support Engineer, Desktop Support, Desktop Engineer, Desktop Services, Active Directory, Active Directory Engineer, Desktop Management, Desktop Support Management, ITIL Certification
A Global systems integrator requires Desktop Support (Level 2) to be based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire to start ASAP.
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take
- Providing remote and face-to-face technical support to users for various applications
- Following agreed procedures, respond to requests for assistance by providing information to enable users to resolve their problems.
- Maintaining accurate records of all issues with resolution and contact details.
- Installation and routine maintenance of application software
- Make continual improvements to procedures and documentation.
- Automate work flows via scripting and active directory group policy.
- Providing an effective interface between users and 3rd Party service providers supplying all necessary diagnostic information according to procedures.
- Providing an effective interface between users and other support teams supplying all necessary diagnostic information according to procedures.
- Ensuring technical queries not progressing are escalated.
- Such other responsibilities that may be reasonably assigned from time to time.
- Knowledge Transition of any new application from Project Teams and Business
- Out of office hours support, if required
- Ability to remotely troubleshoot issues
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Worked in business/ client facing role
- Highly driven, energetic, flexible, resourceful & ability to multitask
- Hands on and detail oriented, with a strong ability to co- ordinate across different Geographies and with different stakeholders
- Cross domain: clearly articulates problem statements to evolve solutions across domains.
- Resilient and able to face and resolve conflicts
- Experience in working with multivendor landscape.
- Stakeholder Management, Troubleshooting, Analytical skills
- Onsite work experience in support project
- Prior experience to work in a multi-vendor environment
- Functional Knowledge on utility industry
- Knowledge on HPQC tool, testing methodology
- Knowledge in ITIL foundation, ITIL Intermediate CSI, Six Sigma
- Knowledge of Change Management and Organizational Design principles & Project Management skills.
- Broad understanding of Distributed Systems technologies, Application infrastructure and Batch scheduling
£35,000 - £40,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact email@example.com discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.