CISO Security Advisor
Security Architect/ Advisor ( Cloud migration )
My client, an international organisation based in Norfolk and London are actively looking for security advisor to take a leading role in their cloud migration project. This is a truly exciting program of work as the organisation look to move to predominantly AWS hosted cloud solution. They are ideally looking for extensive experience working in a similar environment with cloud migration programs. This is an extremely flexible role with the option of home working for 3 days per week, once you are imbedded into the company and position.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in an information security field, and/or significant, demonstrable experience working on Cloud security
- Cloud security principals and application to public and private cloud environments, e.g. AWS Public Cloud, CSC BizCloud, MS Azure, Google Cloud etc.
- Identity & Access Management design and deployment, including role based access control, JML, recertification and segregation of duties etc.
- PKI and cryptography fundamentals, including design and deployment of key management processes, hardware security modules etc.
- Risk management principles and assessment methodologies.
- Performing technical security risk assessments, ideally in a financial services environment.
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders across both the business and IT.
- Project management skills in order to manage multiple security assessments and changing priorities simultaneously.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or similar.
- Designing and configuring Cloud services from Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure
- Professional security certifications, such as, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CCSK, CCSP
- Security technologies (CyberArk, Trend, firewalls, Imperva WAFs, DLP, cryptography, Nexpose vulnerability scanning, identity and access management, etc.)
- Enterprise technologies including platforms, middleware, databases, networks etc.
- Identifying and addressing emerging information security threats.
To apply for the role please send your CV to Mary.Worthington@resource-management.com. Or for more information call Mary on 01179145273.