Service Transition Manager
- Oversee Project Transition activities including sign off Service Readiness criteria and authorisation for approvals
- Acts as a subject matter expert providing Suppliers an understanding of the SIAM solution across all ITIL processes including Service Operations and Transition
- Identifies gaps in the end to end Service Management solution
- Responsible to put together a project service transition team to deliver in scope services by using all available disciplines (i.e. Training, HR, Operations, Testing)
- Oversees all compliance and assurance activities for Transition into Service
- Ensures complete Service Design Packages (SDPs) are handed off as part of Service Transition
- Ensures adequate resources are available, as needed, for scheduling as part of Service Readiness
- Verifies any OLAs and OWAs are in place as required
- Responsible to ensure smooth transition of the services into the Service Desk managed by the selected supplier
- Management of budget and pricing
- Support account managers ensure suppliers understand scope of work and agree pricing principles
- Coordinate ITSM tooling requirements to support in scope service transitions
- Acts as the primary interface to senior customer and Supplier stakeholders for all Service Transition activities
- Coordinates with and informs all the Service Delivery organisation about new projects and services
- Participate in operational governance meetings
- ITIL Process development and implementation
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex ICT Service management programs including Transition Programme Management
- Extensive experience within service delivery
- Ability to create a collaborative environment and deliver a consensus agreement with other suppliers and the customer stakeholders
- Highly analytical and detail oriented, with an ability to demonstrate command of the details while articulating them to a higher level
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple, concurrent activities while understanding and managing dependencies and risk
- Exceptional initiative in developing and improving systems and procedures
- Ability to drive remedial action and service improvement across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers and senior program management
- Confidence to work independently and within a fast-paced team in a busy environment
- Ability to work in an environment with evolving requirements and dynamic schedules
- Hands on operational experience in a complex multi tower service model
- Experience working in the Public sector is beneficial
- Experience using BMC Remedy for ITSM processes
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button below.
Our company headquarters is located in Reston, Virginia. Outside of the United States, we operate in 30 countries around the world with more than 2,000 employees in global locations. Our largest concentrations are in Australia and the United Kingdom where we continue to expand our local footprint.